- Use your PNR No for all communication with Rathimeena Travels, Your PNR No. serves as confirmation of ticket status.
- Carry a print out of this e-ticket and Present it to the bus counter at time of check in.
- Carry photo identification, you will need it as proof of identity while checking in.
Boarding of Passengers
Passengers shall report at the boarding point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers who do not report on time will be termed as NO-SHOW passenger and will be denied boarding and not entitled for any refund of the ticket amount anyhow. Rathimeena Travels reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behavior/critically ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe for travel by Rathimeena Travels.
- Between 0 hour - 5 hour - 100% Deduction
- Between 5 hour - ANY TIME - 10% Deduction
- Partial Cancellation Is Possible.
- Refund of partial cancellation will be processed after your journey date
- It Is Rights of Rathimeena Travels To Change Cancellation Policy Any Time Without Prior To Notice
- Bookings from this site will be eligible for cancellation through Cancellation Form on this site only, No cancellation request will be entertained by any branch or agent office.
- On Cancellation, Refund will be credited in 3 To 10 working days in source payment.
- We do allow cancellation of current tickets up to five hour before departure of bus from its starting point. And this time is not be confused with boarding time printed on your booking.
- Ticket once transferred cannot transferred or cancelled again.